Monday, July 7, 2014

Writing Update - First Drafts of Author Bio and More!

A quick update on this rainy Monday evening. I got a chance to screen the first draft of my author's bio video and though we're still negotiating to get Brad Pitt to take the lead role, it's looking great! Something should be available on the Motivational Media YouTube Channel soon, I'll keep you updated.

Also, Kelly's author bio has been released and is available for your viewing pleasure. I embedded it below for your viewing pleasure!




Finally, I've received some first draft edits on a new, twisted fairy tale, that will be appearing in an as-of-yet untitled anthology from Twit Publishing. As soon as more details are available I'll let you know. Until then I guess you'll have to wait with baited breath!

No comments: